Soaps of the Blackest Sun
Here is my selection of handmade Cold pressed soaps to both nourish your spirit and also your skin. These soaps have been formulated to keep your skin from feeling stripped or ashy in these winter months ahead. Take a moment to read the intention bestowed on each of the offerings for this season, as the soaps change from time to time depending on what I am feeling called to make to heal the collective, one bath at a time.
Ewe is the green tinged bar, specializing in purifying you before all religious work, and can be used for your typical 9 days of prayer, as a cleansing after cleaning your home, or connecting with Mother Earth
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, spinach powder, omeiro, spring harvested cedar, pine, and eucalyptus.
Goat is my take on a gentle cleansing bar for those of us with perpetually dry skin or skin conditions (I have eczema myself, so this is my go-to for flare-ups) without feeling left out in the scented realm of soaps. While this one is significantly milder than your typical soap, it is spiritually energizing before starting your day.
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, goat's milk, cubeba, palmarosa, bergamot.
Oni is for Mi madre herself - a beautifully joyful and sensual blend of sustainably derived honey, oats, and relaxing lavender. If you are remixing your bath routine to bring in your most decadent and divinely sensual self, this one is for you. Not to be confused with the Oṣun's Honey line, coming back in the future.
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, honey, oats, chamomile, lavender, and cubeba.
Baño de Flor is a sweet bath in a bar, using several different sweet herbs and flowers to be used for 5 days, following your typical bitter bath.
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, flower petals, madder root, lavender, palmarosa, lemongrass, and grapefruit.
Blanco is my ode to the children cloaked in white. Blanco bar is your everyday bar for your Ori, body, and spiritual well-being. This one is inarguably my favorite for those days when your spirit needs a nice cooldown and you want to be as clean as a whistle before donning your white clothes in your nice white sheets. This bar works especially well as a refresher after a good home cleanse, exorcism or after particularly grueling spell work.
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, bledo blanco, ceiba, hyssop, patchouli, cedarwood, ylang ylang.
Sandalo is a soap dedicated to one of the most luscious smells in the world - sandalwood. It is no secret to anyone who knows me that it's my favorite wood, AND my favorite smell. Not only is it a sacred wood in many parts of Africa (Namely North, West and East) but there is something so powerful yet understated about those strong wafts of smoke that billow over the embers of a singed chip of reddened wood.
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, and African sandalwood.
Santisima is for the Bony Lady - Mi Abuelita in a black cloak, my shoulder to cry on, and the pillar of strength to so many of us who have lost our way from time to time. This is a rosy, old-school offering to the fellow devotees who want to take it one step further in appreciating the ever so loving Holy Death.
- Made with olive oil, coconut oil, organic sustainable palm oil, rose petals, lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus, patchouli, and palmarosa.